Skip to main content

Dear Kenlee,


Photo by Maw Maw Brigle


Your due date — Monday, May 16, 2011 — is something your daddy and I have looked forward to for many, many months. And it's only days away.

It feels like just yesterday we were crying and hugging as we read "pregnant" on that test. Well actually, it was on several tests since I didn't quite believe it.

Now that you're almost here, I want to make sure you know a few things about the life you are about to enter.

First, your daddy and I love you more than words can say. We have wanted you in our lives for a long time, and we cannot wait to have our little family all together. We met when I was just 16 years old, and our love has grown and grown since then. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love him.

You are the result of that love, and I know you will make that love expand even more.

Second, our family is made of some of the most loving, caring, admiring and fun people I know. You are blessed to have one great-great grandmother, three great-grandfathers, two great-grandmothers, two grandmas (or maw maws), two grandpas (or pa pas), five aunties, two uncles and three cousins. Plus, there is an incredible amount of extended family beyond that (including some who aren't blood related but who love you just the same) who will be involved in your life just like they were in ours. And certainly, there are several angels in heaven who will be watching over you every day.

If you only learn one lesson from me baby girl, let it be this: Your family will always be there for you, and you can always count on them to see you through.

Third, between me and you, pregnancy is not so fun. BUT, I would deal with the nausea, swelling, exhaustion, weight gain, stress and all the other pains every day for the rest of my life if it meant I would get to have you.

You were worth it, a million times over.

Fourth, I know things won't always be easy. You and I will have some fights, especially since you have a 50 percent chance of inheriting my fiery attitude over your daddy's laid-back one. And I'm sure there will be days you don't like me. But I hope you'll always remember how much I love you and how I wanted you from the very beginning.

I hope we can enjoy days together playing, shopping, dressing up, getting ready for your prom, picking out your wedding dress, and then someday, hopefully, getting ready to meet your own little girl.

I can't wait.

So you see Kenlee, your life is a pretty good one, filled with love and hope for a wonderful future. It's all ready and waiting. We just need you to come and join us.

Love,
Mommy

Comments

  1. Your job as a future mother is to learn the god's ways and to help your child understand despite the negative reinforcement and conditioning of today's society. Without consciousous parents the child will have no hope, and may even exaserbate their disfavor by becoming corrupted in today's environment.

    Without the Holocaust the Nazis would have created an Eastern Block-style enviornment throught all of Europe until Reagan spent them into submission. But all Europeans would have received the extra time instead of just those from the east.
    Chinese would have gotten more time, perhaps many decades more, if they resisted temptation when ultrasound promoted infantcide. Problem is the Chinese have a problem with growth and are stagnant. Their women are distracted and consumed excessively and it hurts the people as a whole.
    Many Chinese may doubt infancide has hurt them, but typical of the god's tactics their punishment has already been administered:::::Western-style corporate capitalism.

    Only children go to heaven. By the time you hit puberty it is too late. This is charecteristic of the gods:::Once you realize what you have lost it is too late.
    Now you are faced with a lifetime to work and prepare for your next chance. Too many will waste this time, getting stoned, "Hiking!", working, etc.

    The Prince of Darkness, battling the gods over the souls of the Damned.
    It is the gods who have created this environment and led people into Damnation with temptation. The god's positioning proves they work to prevent people's understanding.
    How often is xtian dogma wrong? Expect it is about the Lucifer issue as well.
    The fallen god, fighting for justice for the disfavored, banished to Earth as the fallen angel?
    It can be argued every priest, preacher and holy man works under me, incurring the disfavor of the gods for engaging in disapproved behavior.
    The gods don't need people out there encouraging others to praise their name. They can pick and chose themselves. This is why women were never holy people until the modern era of decay.

    The deterioration and decay of society and mankind is all women's fault. As mankind's enforcers of decency, females have become sexually promiscuous like men, corrupted like the opposite gender, and the result is a reduction/minimization of mankind's collective level of favor, a very important step necessary for the Gods to justify societal decay.
    In morbidly disfavored regions, such as the Mediterreanean, victims of the Noah's Flood event for their hedonism, the patriarchy dominates, and the men consider themselves superior to the women. xtianity was used to inflict this state of mind on Western Civilization, leveling the playing field for all.
    They need to understand this responsibility, their favor amongst all the people. Instead they have embraced masculinization::::Girls play organized sports, engage in casual sex like men. The trend is away from traditional girl toys, like dolls, which often during playtime helped crate positive thoughts, enabling the Gods to enlighten the favored gender and illustrate wisdom, occassionally leading to the path towards ascention but certainly offering positive lifestyle choices.
    There are many good men who become corrupted by the extreme members of their gender (pigs) but they are manageable and easy to control if the women maintained their power and control. Instead they have let it slip away. I suspect there are many older women still alive today who remember their elders addressing them regarding this issue.
    The relationship between men and women have always been complimentary:::The men shelter and protect women from the evils of this life, ensuring the women have a REAL opportunity to ascend when reincarnated, while the women help the ignert men understand by sharing their wisdom imparted by the Gods. The tendency towards sexual abstinence as one grows older is an example.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Worth the Wait: Archer's Birth Story

Archer Wilden Brigle Nov. 11, 2016 7 lbs., 10 oz. 21 inches long
Archer's delivery only lasted a few (intense) minutes, but the tumultuous story of his arrival started several weeks prior. My pregnancy lasted FOREVER (or at least it felt that way) and, even though I knew he could be late, I was on pins and needles looking for ANY signs of labor as each day passed by. 
Oct. 31 - 40 weeks  Despite my best efforts to kickstart labor over the weekend, I was still pregnant on my due date -Halloween. This was good news for Kenlee because even though we had already participated in our local trick or treat on Saturday, I was willing to go out walking again so she could trick or treat a second time with her cousins (who live in another town). 


Nov. 2  My 40-week appointment was on a Wednesday afternoon. I was nervous/excited because I decided I would finally get my cervix checked and see what kind of progress I was making. Even though I'd had no other signs of labor at this point, I hop…

Disney World DVC rental: How we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge for a FRACTION of the normal price

As you may recall, I spent approximately 18 months planning and saving for my family’s first trip to Disney World. We stayed Nov. 15-21, 2015, and I have to say every bit of research and budgeting paid off – big time. And, I can’t wait to share everything I learned.
But before I dive into any tips or tricks, I want to set the stage with the “stage” of our vacation: our resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge. This place is so incredible, it’s hard to describe. From the sights (animals grazing on the savanna), to the sounds (genuine African drummers), to the tastes (Indian and African dishes) and the smells (OMG I asked if they sold incense so we could take the scent home!!), every detail added to an immersive, amazing experience. 

Now, you may be wondering how we decided to stay here. I wish I could say we chose it after a lengthy comparison of features and costs … but really, we just got one hell of a deal. Anyone who knows me knows I’m a sucker for a good discount or clearance sale. And I fou…

I'm a Marathoner! Recap of the Akron Marathon

WARNING: This post is nearly as long as my marathon. It's taken me nearly a month to put together, and it's probably too long and rambling at parts, but I don't care. You're about to read more than a race recap. You're about to read my memories of one of the hardest, craziest and most incredible days of my life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Love,
Tami

Part 1: The hills are alive If you were looking at elevation maps (hills) for a marathon course, which of the two below would you rather run?



Yeah ... That's a trick question – they’re for the same race ... my race! They’re just scaled differently, which is REALLY hard to see unless you’re some sort of map guru (which I am not). 
So when I saw the first map back in December last year, I didn’t think the course for the Akron Marathon looked so bad. Yes, it would have hills, but I thought they seemed comparable to the hills I run out in the country. 
Fast forward 10 months to when I saw the second chart … an…