In my recent search for more healthy recipes, I had a light bulb moment for a meal that’s so easy, it’s stupid (but Kenlee would immediately tell me that stupid isn’t a nice word … so let’s say it’s ridiculously easy).
Loaded Baked Potato, Weight Watchers Style
- Large, plain baked potato – 7 points
- 1 tablespoon County Crock Light – 1 point
- ¼ cup fat-free sour cream – 1 point
- ¼ cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese – 2 points
- 1 ½ slices turkey bacon, crumbled – 1 point
- Steamed broccoli – 0 points!
- TOTAL: 12 points!
So I guess I could give directions, but this one is pretty self-explanatory. Kyle baked our potatoes in the oven, with olive oil and sea salt (which would technically add 3 points), but I realize you can bake a potato many, many ways that don’t involve any other ingredients.